[6pack] question about rear suspension

im sloane im_sloane at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:08:47 MDT 2008

Thanks all for replies about the rear suspension problem. It's apparently the
trailing arm bushings and we've learned a great deal about it all this week. I
think for the time being he's going to put a spacer back on the right side. It
will get fixed the right way later.

Classified Ad content below.

He has the "Blind Moose Shock Conversion Kit".
www.blindmoosefab.com/rear_shock.htm, and purchased the stiff Corvette shocks.
The shock number is KYB KG450. He says the 'one piece' kit from the big 3 use
this same shock. They were too stiff for him and he decided to put Monroe 5819
on it and is very happy with it now (except for the camber problem).

He mounted the KYB shocks and test drove about 10 miles, so can't return them.
(I told him they'd be too stiff :) If anybody is interested in buying them,
please reply to me off list. Good deal. Offered here prior to ebay.

thanks,
Sloane :)