[6pack] Whistling Throwout Bearing

Ron Landis Ron.Landis at kentcountymi.gov
Fri Oct 3 12:30:19 MDT 2008

Listers

I installed a Toyo Throwout bearing and it whistles.  I replaced the clutch
(Borg-Werner) and now when I rest my foot on the clutch it whistles/whines.
When fully depressed it stops.  People have said I should expect this.  Should
I?

Thanks

Ron

Ron Landis, Director Engineering/Utility Services Division
Dept. of Public Works - Kent County, MI
PH 616-336-4370    FX 616-336-3338   Cell 616-299-0540