[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 2, Issue 401

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 13:02:08 MDT 2008

Thanks to all who responded to my speaker question. The trend seems to be that some prefer the sound of a Triumph straight six (music to my ears, too!) while others feel that parcel-shelf-mounted speakers provide more sound for the driver to hear than kidney-pad-mounted speakers....

So, maybe I'll go check-out Bazooka speakers! :- )

Dave
'74-Six