[6pack] Six inch speakers?

Jerry Shaw slowtoaccept at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 17:22:35 MDT 2008

Vance Navarrette wrote:

" That's why I never turn on the radio in the six, and instead listen to
the siren song of the motor."

Hmmm ... the only siren song I've heard recently is the Georgia Highway Patrol
pulling me over because of my Obama-Biden bumper stickers.

On a more serious note, I'm not too keen on listening to the blare of my Ansa
dual pipes on long trips, so I'm installing a few more watts with both kidney
speakers, shelf speakers and a subwoofer in a DynaMat-lined trunk.

Jerry Shaw
'74 Mallard Green (under construction)
'75 BRG dog but driveable.

Illegitimis non Carborundum