[6pack] replacement seat belts TR6

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Fri Oct 17 09:32:53 MDT 2008

Mitch;

I wonder what percentage of people use those seat belt parkers, anyway. I didn't use them when I had my old seat belts installed and the new Securons retract so easily, I don't miss the parkers any.

There are places to economize and places not to. Safety, for me, is one where I don't.  Again, I'd opt for eBay 120318488551

Dave