[6pack] replacement seat belts TR6

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Fri Oct 17 11:08:57 MDT 2008

I like and use the parkers and it stopped some of the complaints from the Mrs
who hated digging around behind the seat trying to find the belt and
untwisting it. I went to considerable trouble and expense to find belts that
fitted, that worked, did not look and feel like cheap junk and would fit into
the parkers.

Stan