[6pack] Lowering Ride Height on late model TR 6

michael lunsford mblunsfordsr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 13:25:41 MDT 2008

Ok, I have tons of responses relating to some type of modification to the
stock springs to reduce the ride height which I agree doesn't sound like a
good idea.  Thanks to everyone for your ideas.

I guess where I was thinking of going with this was:  If the early cars were
lower than the late cars what did the manufacturer change to increase the
bumper height?  If they could raise the height of the car, what would it take
to lower it?  Knowing how cheap Standard Triumph was it probably was pretty
simple.  Of course it may be just me that's simple.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com