[6pack] Lowering Ride Height on late model TR 6

Alan Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Mon Oct 20 21:14:42 MDT 2008

They repositioned the bumper higher on the body.
Thats why the turn signels were moved to the bumper on the later cars.
Also why the Amco bumper badge won't work on the later cars, because it
would interfer with the headlights.
Not a very expensive change.
I don't think the overall height of the car was changed that much.

Al
76 daily driver
74 in limbo