[6pack] '71 For Sale

Todd Lamkin tlamkin at emory.edu
Thu Oct 23 08:55:17 MDT 2008

Hi Friends -

After 5 plus wonderful years of TR6 ownership, I am sad to report that my
car is now for sale (Atlanta, GA).  She is by no means a show car, but she
is a good-looking and reliable driver that has been completely sorted out
mechanically during my time with her.  I hope that she can find a good home.
I am asking $12.5K, but I am happy to negotiate for a quick sale.

Please see the link below for photos and info:

http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~tlamkin/

I've done my best to describe her honestly and completely.

I'm a digest reader, so please reply directly to my email.

Thanks!
--
Todd Lamkin
tlamkin at emory.edu