[6pack] SS exhaust system.

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Oct 30 07:06:50 MST 2008

 	Bob:

	Don't forget the custom route. A good exhaust shop can fabricate you a true
dual exhaust using SS mufflers such as the DynoMax Ultra Flow or Super Turbo.
Its free to get an estimate, and it would be installed for you and warranted
against leaks and rattles. Since it would be welded instead of clamped, it
would be much stronger as well.

	I just had a custom SS job done on my Mini for $260. It took less room than
the RC40 system I had, so I was able to get my rear sway bar to fit, too.

	Food for thought.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom