[6pack] SS exhaust system.

shawn loseke shawn.loseke at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:00:22 MST 2008

Just recieved a TRF email about upcoming weekend specials to include
"select" Stainless Steel exhaust systems. The short cut page was still under
construction so I don't know which "select" systems will be featured yet.

FWIW, I have the Twin Sports Stainless system on my car and I really like
the sound. Better than Monza's as it doesn't droe at steady rpm. It actually
seems to quiet down at steady rpm and thencome alive with the slightest
stroke of the loud pedal.

Shawn