[6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.

kmcnelis at nmsu.edu kmcnelis at nmsu.edu
Thu Oct 30 14:06:36 MST 2008

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

I just did a complete search of the New York Times, going back to 1851.
The quotes "no place on the roads for any car over 5 years old" and
""eliminating older cars from the road will reduce emissions, as they are
all major causes of pollution" have NEVER appeared in the New York Times,
spoken by anyone.  The NYT has NEVER printed those words.

Kevin McNelis