[6pack] SS exhaust system

Orest Massitti massitti at telus.net
Thu Oct 30 14:33:36 MST 2008

Bob

I'd have to agree with Shawn.

I had an ANSA system on the car on it was way too loud.  I installed the
Falcon SS twin "SPORT" system from TRF 19 years ago and it has been great.
I'd say it's midway between the stock system and the louder ANSA or Monza
sytems

If you do the install yourself, I would recommend not using u-bolts as they
distort the shape of the pipes.  Instead, I used full wrapping clamps that I
got at my local Volvo dealership.

I have removed the system a couple of times and it's quite easy as the
clamps don't distort the shape of the pipes and the system comes apart and
re-assembles very easily.

Orest
http://www.triumphowners.com/866

"FWIW, I have the Twin Sports Stainless system on my car and I really like
the sound. Better than Monza's as it doesn't droe at steady rpm. It actually
seems to quiet down at steady rpm and thencome alive with the slightest
stroke of the loud pedal."

Shawn
******