[6pack] Pertronix ignition

michael lunsford mblunsfordsr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 14:24:45 MDT 2008

I had a pertronix module go bad in my car after 4 or 5 years of driving.  The
car initially started missing at higher RPMs that gradually went down to
around 2500 before I replaced it.  These things don't last forever!  They are
supposed to be guaranteed so if the pertronix turns out to be the problem you
may be able to get theme to replace it for nothing.  The obvious way to check
to see if this is the problem is to replace the pertronix with the points and
condenser you should ALWAYS