[6pack] Townsend, TN meet

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:22:22 MDT 2008

Last time I was at the dragon was a couple of years ago when I went with my
son to attend the Minis on the Dragon event.  Cant remember the name of the
establishment we stayed in but it was connected to a restaurant. The floors
were spongy, was afraid we were going to fall through the bathroom floor. At
night you could hear the rats (way too big to be mice) scurrying around on the
ceiling tiles over the beds. Ahhhh, memories:)

Marty