[6pack] Questions about Sunfast Top Installation

Bob Rochlin r_rochlin at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:33:05 MST 2009

Hi Sloane and Vance,	This is the tool I used:
http://www.sailrite.com/Pres-N-Snap-Fastener-Tool?sc=2&category=494
	The cost of instaling the top after I had fastened the rear rail to the top
and installed the fabric straps to the top frame was $300.00.  The installer
came off the Robbin's web site of "Recommended Robbins Installers". 	Ill take
some photos of the top in the next day or two and post them.  Bob Rochlin  '72
TR6