[6pack] Answer to LED/Flasher problem

John Cohen jmcoh at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 07:39:30 MST 2009

Bill,
I liked the idea of the 360 LED bulb replacement for the stop/tail lights so
they could take advantage of the taillight reflector.  I tried a set of the
directional LED's but they were horrible, just a tiny circle of light.  The
Litezupp bulbs also look very directional.  How is it that they give off a
wider light output?.

John Cohen
76 TR6
http://www.triumphowners.com/701