[6pack] Nissan Differential

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Dec 17 20:16:59 MST 2009

Its a little puzzle for you when you install the diff...where to place
it so the exhaust doesn't burn through it.  But since its a vent tube
it may not matter too much.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net