[6pack] low profile aluminum jack

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Fri Dec 25 22:08:38 MST 2009

Oliver---Don't know about a repair kit for the jack you have, but maybe Summit can direct you.

You will like the lightness of the new jack and the low profile. The only downside to this one is the lack of leverage when using the shorter handle.  I usually use the extension. Mine came from Harbor Freight a couple of years ago.
Anodized Blue & Silver.  Yep...Mrs. Claus.

Dick