[6pack] PWDA question

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Tue Mar 3 12:57:06 MST 2009

 	Stan:

	The shuttle is behind that little hole. Fortunately it does not need to be
moved very far. Insert a small screw driver into the hole and lever the
shuttle into the centered position. You will find that you can feel a small
depression in the shuttle, and when that depression is centered under the
hole, everything should work correctly.

	Vance

      Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom