[6pack] 6pack Digest, Vol 3, Issue 98

Ron Landis Ron.Landis at kentcountymi.gov
Wed Mar 25 05:57:13 MST 2009

Darrell

I will be going to Canton Ohio this weekend from Grand Rapids, MI

So if there is someone between here and there that would want your wheels I
could stop by and pick them up.

Also where are you located?  Maybe we could grab a coffee or beer and I could
see your 250.  I have a 250 also.

My cell number is (616) 299-0540

Ron

Ron Landis, Director Engineering/Utility Services Division
Dept. of Public Works - Kent County, MI
PH 616-336-4370    FX 616-336-3338   Cell 616-299-0540