[6pack] Mystery part

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 1 10:00:30 MDT 2010

Thanks again for all the replies and boot inspections.

This is the 2nd part that I was not able to identify. The first were 2 spacer
washers about the same thickness. Not sure if the PO removed them or me. But
anyway I am making progress on the re-assembly.

Next job is to tackle the dash wiring install. Wish me luck there. Lots of
wires have to be connected with very little space to work.

I think once the wiring is all connected and the dash install complete it will
be all downhill from there.

Taking the rest of the weekend off. My back is killing me!

Bob