[6pack] TR6 fuel pump recommendations?

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 09:59:10 MDT 2010

	Joe:

	I rebuilt my original using the $16 rebuild kit. I drifted in
the replacement valves although they really should be pressed in. Pretty
straight forward, and it worked on the first try. I secured the cover
with a stainless bolt, as the original had rusted badly.

	No issues with mine in three years. With my luck however...
Well, you may read about a Triumph bursting into flames, consuming the
car and the owner. The owner will be heard to shout as he shrivels in
the terrible heat "I would rather burn in my Triumph than be caught in
an MG".

	Vance