[6pack] fan problem continues

j.honor at comcast.net j.honor at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 15:39:15 MDT 2010

my fan woes continue with my tr6 with hayden fan. just rec;d today and installed replacement hayden thermastat and also swapped new relay. nothing happened! clearly i must have a short or an open line somewhere. my earlier post i had inspected all wiring-appears intact, fuses -ok and fan when hotwired to battery works. what are suggestions at this point. if I disgard raly etc and go direct to battery- doI use a spst type switch or something else? interested in your guidance. regards, Joe ps ordered don masters book-not yet rec'd.