[6pack] fan problem continues

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 16:45:16 MDT 2010

Well sounds like a broken wire or bad connection if the fan works and you have a new t-stat & relay.  Are you sure you are getting power to the hot side of the relay from the fusebox?  Would not go to switch, don't think it will fix it anyway.   Do you have a meter or light to check for 12 volts or continuity?

Lou
72 Pimento