[6pack] Update on my Hayden fan saga

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 06:25:40 MDT 2010

Joe,

I would not leave it on the switch. If it doesn't go through the key, it will stay on and kill the battery. If you forget to switch it on and miss the high gauge reading you can overheat.

I can't imagine that you have another bad set of t-stat & relay.  Check the wiring in common.  I believe that you should be able to short the connections from the t-stat on the relay and it should activate.

Lou
72 Pimento