[6pack] seat belt starter interlock

j.honor at comcast.net j.honor at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 20:51:32 MDT 2010

I have 74 TR6, currently I have no problem with what I consider the dreaded starter lockout due to mind of own seat belt interface module. I know having down this before a couple of years ago- placed a jumper on the seat belt module I think on pin # 11 & 12 thereby cutting out this daterderly circuit. let me know your thoughts. Don Master book references connecting WR and WO wires to otain similar results-I think? welcome your thoughts and solution to this prior to my upcoming roadtrip. regards, Joe