[6pack] wheel trim ring set

David Friedlander forzion at maine.rr.com
Tue Jan 5 18:15:59 MST 2010

Stuart;

The VB rings are priced lower than the others because they are polished
aluminum, not stainless steel. I know because I called them last year
when I saw their price. I bought a set of stainless rims from Rimmer
Bros. while they had them on sale with free or reduced shipping and they
look very nice. It may be just my opinion but I suspect the stainless
rings would keep a shine longer and be a bit more resistant to getting
dinged...

Good luck!

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six w/OD and TBI