[6pack] wheel trim ring set

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:17:37 MST 2010

Funny, I was cleaning house today as it is not nice outdoors in South
Dakota, and I found a beauty ring. I once parted a TR6 that had burned
because the trouble light that was shut off at the switch, but on at
the light, was laying on the soft top when the switch was turned on and
left on. Yep, burned the interior and wire harness out of  a 21,000
mile car. I bought it for the Motor, OD and Diff and sold the rust free
tub to guy in Minnesota.

 Anyway, would somebody post exacting measurements of the inside and
outside of an original ring? The one I have is aluminum, but I have had other
English cars too.