[6pack] TR250 for sale

PG britishcars at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 8 11:58:13 MST 2010

I have a 1968 TR250 for sale..   Pictures at
www.picasaweb.google.com/justfuelnaround

Restoration was done by XKs unlimited,a very well respected shop in
California (does a lot of work for Jay Leno).  A first class job....Dynamat,
tubeshocks, oil cooler and headers.....  It currently has Ansa exhaust but I
have a new stock system also.  Car needs nothing and pictures tell the
story.

The front bonnet stripe was not painted on as the previous owner did not
like the look of it.

Not sure on the price yet suspect it will be in low $20's which seems to be
the market..   I paid about $25k a few years ago.

Would consider trade for Healy BN1 or BN2.any condition.

Paul