[6pack] Q on the Speedo

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jan 8 17:34:36 MST 2010

Read through here  http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm
It will tell you everything you have to do before sending it out for
calibration. What it should be is printed on the face of the speedo at the
bottom, but the trim ring may hide it. Mine was 1000 but it could be 1120 or
1200. I highly recommend West Valley Auto. Excellent service, good price and
fast turn around times. A bunch of us from the 6-Pack Forum have used them
over the past year. The contact person is Morris and contact info is on the
web page above. MAKE SURE you send you speedo cable in with the speedo as
most of the replacement ones available today seem to have an incorrect tip
measurement. Morris rebuilds them to spec too.

Paul Rego just had all his gauges refurbished by West Valley and documented
it all here http://www.74tr6.com/gauges1.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,