[6pack] Would you value a RHD PI TR6 over the NA version?

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 15 23:40:20 MST 2010

>They claim that the RHD 150 hp version is less desirable the LHD 100
> hp verions. What say you?

The 150 hp RHD model is worth more because it is found in the market place
in far lesser numbers.  British car enthusiasts are drawn to RHD because it
is "more authentic" as a show car.   In addition it is more desireable in
competition circles because of the higher horsepower.

I know my RHD  Mini 1300 is worth more  in the marketplace than a  Mini 998
LHD simply because of performance and rarity..

Ed Bratt
1976 TR6