[6pack] Would you value a RHD PI TR6 over the NA version?

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 15:58:55 MST 2010

Yup, that's why you need agreed value classic car insurance. Ironically its less expensive for way more coverage.  But I would think that since you were the one hit they have to make you whole. An idea if they are looking to total it is to say you will settle for one just like it and you will probably need a lawyer on your team to get what its worth if you have conventional insurance as they will give you bluebook which is way below what they worth LHD or RHD.

Lou