[6pack] Laycock clutch plate

Sally or Dick Taylor tr6taylor at webtv.net
Sun Jan 17 13:42:44 MST 2010

Dan---I've read that LUk bought out the Laycock name, so I would think that the disk as sold by LUk would be a good match for your Laycock pressure plate.  (I'm not familiar with the model numbers that you showed).
Some years back I also read that it was OK to mix and match the B&B with Laycock. I see no dimensional reason why this wouldn't apply today.

Dick