[6pack] [TR] Wing or Side Fender Vents

Alan Atkinson alanatkinson at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 16:38:09 MST 2010

If you have broadband, have a look in here:

http://tr250v8.com/250clone/

and here:

http://tr250v8.com/250clone/uk/

You might find something in there that gives you the idea.

The first directory were provided to me by a guy in the UK and I think he owns
the copyright.

I took the ones in the /uk/ subdirectory last July at Revington.

I'm using them for reference for my 250 project.