[6pack] [TR] Wing or Side Fender Vents

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Jan 21 13:00:06 MST 2010

 	Dick:

	I think we have found another topic that ranks up there with the "Which Oil
should I use?", "Which Tire should I buy?", and "Which Brake fluid is best?"
discussions - long, passionate, and in the end inconclusive.
	So lets add "Which side should I sit on when driving?" to the list of topics
that will cause lots of comments but no conclusion. When we get bored, we can
throw that one out there. Hah!

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom