[6pack] Quick Ratio Steering

Tom Martin tomkate at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 23 11:15:58 MST 2010

Hi Guys

I've had a quick rack on for 12 years, no problems with steering effort (
unlike my Tr8 with a 7 rack) , when I put it on my wife didn't comment on
the change when she drove the car. I would say that this was one of those
changes that is a " must do", and really gave the car a nice feel...this one
was brought over from GB when they frist showed up in Brtiish mags.

                     cheers Tom   75 Tr6