[6pack] Brake MC Off - Need to take off Booster?

Bruce Simms brucesimms2003 at yahoo.ca
Sun Mar 7 21:13:12 MST 2010

The fluid leaked down the back of the brake MC and made a big puddle on the
floor during winter storage.   MC is off now.   Do I need to remove the
booster to check anything?    I didn't notice any problem with the booster
before.

I have a new MC to put on.  Maybe I should do the proper Shipwright
thing and remove booster and send it away somewhere for rebuild, just to be
sure.

I see BPNW has a booster rebuild kit, but I hear this is a difficult at
home job w/o special tools.

Thank you,

Bruce Simms
73 Tr6