[6pack] Wind deflector

Douglas Morris dcmdcm at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 00:34:04 MST 2010

Ed,
Good recommendation.
I actually have a fur-lined aviator helmet for those cold days,
along with gauntlet motorcycle gloves,
and a jan-u-ine USAF leather flight jacket
(an' a white silk scarf for those formal occasions).
However, that's more of a MG-TC kind'a outfit.

Not a Spring-Summer solution, though.

Hmm, maybe double-sided carpet tape along the sweatband.

Doug Morris, NC

On Mar 16, 2010, at 12:58 AM, ed wrote:

> Doug:
>
> Why ruin your appearance with a wind deflector that looks out of place, when
you can buy a really cool hat with chin straps:

http://www.amazon.com/TotallyCostumes-Old-Fashioned-Flying-Helmet/dp/B000OWES
H0