[6pack] Wind Deflector

Rick Norris rnorris1 at swbell.net
Tue Mar 16 12:38:16 MST 2010

I have nothing to offer regarding a wind deflector but, when I acquired my TR6 about 5 years ago, my wife presented me with a small bungee cord, about 8" long, with alligator clips at each end. One end is clipped to the adjustor / adjustoband of my ball cap, the other end to my shirt collar. It has saved a lost cap many times since.

I suppose it's possible to engineer a similar solution for those who sport a toupee; perhaps with double sided tape on one end. Hmmm...any entrepreneurs out there?

 Rick Norris