[6pack] Rear Springs

Steve Kirsis sakirsis at consolidated.net
Mon Mar 22 16:20:54 MST 2010

Thanks to all for the help with the new springs in my '70. I disconnected
the axle fron the differential and voila, the TA fell about 2 more inches
for a slick fit with the new uprated pads. It is very easy when you get
great info from the group. 1 shock in took about 7 hours. 2nd shock should
be about 1 hour. Steve Kirsis '70 damson, '75 pimento.