[6pack] Frame Rehab Advice

John Cyganowski janah at att.net
Mon Nov 1 04:08:53 MST 2010

Hi All-

I would like to ask the list for frame rehabilitation advice. What things
should be done, what things are nice to do? Any one that has been there
before or sombody that just wants to opine, please chime in.

I have an 1970 vintage frame. The rack mount tack welds are cracked. No
reinforcing on the front lower A arm mounts. Only 1 reimfocement on the rear
lower A arm mount. Cracked right diff mount.

Sorry a Ratco frame is not an option for me. I have seen diff bridge
reinforements. Are this a good thing / necessary?

Thanks,
John Cyg