[6pack] Crankcase ventalation & Oil leaks and Kas' New Book.

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Wed Nov 10 18:30:47 MST 2010

 6 pack list

For over 10 years I have used a system that gives me negative pressure in the
crankcase. It is an old stock car/drag strip trick.  It allegedly provides
better ring sealing, too.

Moroso, Summit, etc. sell the kit.   A little drill and weld in the end of the
header, add tube to engine and you have a system that gives you negative
pressure courtesy of Bernoulli.

Kit is threaded tube cut at an angle and a backfire valve....in fact two of
each for a v-8 engine.

pictures somewhere in    photobucket.com/ambro   on my TR4 engine. Extremely
effective.

I went from a drip dry chassis after a racing weekend to just a dry chassis.

Kas is also devoting an entire chapter in his new book "KASTNER's TRIUMPHS" on
engine oil leaks. The book is being printed literally as we 'speak'. Kas is
taking pre-orders on his website
kaskastner.com       ask him to personalize it.

He will have the books Sunday afternoon....2,000 OF THEM. It also includes a
DVD of pictures in addition to the ones in the book.

Joe A.