[6pack] Flywheel question

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 10:04:19 MST 2010

	John:

	I had my original TR6 flywheel lightened by almost 10 lbs when I
rebuilt my motor. No regrets at all. If the GT6 flywheel is a drop in
replacement, go for it. If there are any issues that prevent it from
being a direct swap (or as the English would say, a direct swop) then by
all means have your TR6 flywheel lightened.

	Vance