[6pack] Proper gearcase oil

slowtoaccept at yahoo.com slowtoaccept at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 12:40:15 MDT 2010

John Espisito of Quantum Mechanics says to use 30 wt non-detergent for my
J-type Laycock OD tranny so it will not froth and foam and that heavier gear
oils cause problems. I don't know what he recommends for non-OD trannys. Maybe
he says on his website. http://www.quantumechanics.com/

Jerry Shaw
'74 TR6 Mallard Green - Recently restored and a delight to finally drive.

Message: 1