[6pack] seat belt starter interlock

Joe Honor j.honor at comcast.net
Wed Sep 1 16:28:47 MDT 2010

Thanks yes that's what I vaguely recall and don's book does specify tying
those 2 which would be pin 11/12 Regards Joe

Joe Honor / Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2010, at 5:08 PM, "Jeff" <fishplate at charter.net> wrote:

>> I have 74 TR6, currently I have no problem with what I consider the dreaded
starter lockout due to mind of own seat belt interface module. I know having
down this before a couple of years ago- placed a jumper on the seat belt
module I think on pin # 11 & 12 thereby cutting out this daterderly circuit.
let me know your thoughts. Don Master book references connecting WR and WO
wires to otain similar results-I think? welcome your thoughts and solution to
this prior to my upcoming roadtrip. regards, Joe