[6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 11:03:45 MDT 2010

Hagerty has raised my premium by almost 14% over last years premium
which I'm very unhappy about.  I know rates go up because of various
factors (excuses by the Ins. industry to raise rates) but this is the
biggest increase I've ever seen from them and I've had them since
2000. I'm looking to see if a better deal is out there for classic car
insurance.  Anyone getting better rates or at least not a 14% increase
from one year to the next.

Thanks
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net