[6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

David Friedlander forzion at maine.rr.com
Thu Sep 2 15:36:52 MDT 2010

  My TR6 costs me $147 a year with full collision coverage and insured
for the
full appraised value. Granted, I can't drive it more than 7,500
miles/year but,
since it's registered here in Maine as an Antique Vehicle and is not my
daily
driver, that 'limitation' is not a problem. Having multiple cars insured
with
State Farm (as well as homeowner's insurance) has yielded me some good
discounts.... Haven't had a rate increase in some time, either...

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six