[6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

Vance Navarrette v.navarrette at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 10:20:37 MDT 2010

	Vic:

	This raises an interesting question. I purchased Hagerty
directly over the web (no agent).

	It seems you went through an agent to purchase your Hagerty
Policy.

	I have not seen an increase, others have (My declared value is
lower, $15k if I recall).

	Is this the difference? Go through an agent, get a price
increase?

	Vance