[6pack] 69 TR6 value/production numbers

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 13:47:42 MDT 2010

Just as a side issue for the value of a 69 TR6.  As the numbers
demonstrate the 69 Six had a production run of what, 7,141 cars.  Perhaps  the rarest
TR? Or would that be the TR5?  Everyone speaks of the  rarity of the TR250
but there were 8,884 of those correct?  I always wanted  a 69 Six for this
reason not to mention the cool one year only  components. Speaking of cool, if
one has a 69 one can join Jim Halewka,  Jeff Rust and the rest of the 69
Six Trials gang and get one of the very cool 69  TR6 jackets that they all
wear.
Cheers,
Darrell